Thank you Jimmie and thank you dear Paula for the Versatile Blog Award. I’m very honored!
Rules for this award:
1. Tell seven things about yourself
2. Now pass the torch onto other wonderful versatile bloggers.
Well, this time I’ll try to write it down in English:
1. My native language is German. My second language is Italian. And English… I’m trying to getting better.🙂
2. I’m glad and thankful for our homeschooling adventure.
3. One of my favourite meals is pizza!
4. I’m member of the Italian Democratic Party PD. For some months I even was Vice Chairman of Democratic Party in South Tyrol. (Doesn’t this sound crazy?😉 )
5. I do not take enough time to
paint and draw
, although this is very important to me.
6. I prefer to dress simply and practically. Please do not be scared if you visit me unannounced.
7. I love summer and someday I want to live in a place with eternal summer.
Now onto the Bloggers getting this award:
Cinnamomo e peperoncino
I also thank
Melassa and Mammalellella for the . Premio Dardos
And then, I want to thank
Leptir for the Sweet Blog Award:
I’ll give the Sweet Blog Award to:
Ten kids and a Dog
2. The Forest Room
3. Shady Bayou Academy
4. Be creative Blog
5. Apfelkuchen, Cosinus und Farbenpracht
6. It’s a boy’s life
9. Bim Bum Beta
10. Ballando con Sofia
That’s all for now, folks!🙂